Information sessions held for Providence UMC & Charlotte Rescue Mission Workshop | Events
Providence United Methodist Church, in partnership with the Charlotte Rescue Mission, will host Understanding the Difficult Relationships in Your Life, a 12-week workshop designed to help adults identify and remove emotional, psychological, and spiritual barriers.
Prior to the 12-week workshop, those interested are invited to attend one of two information sessions being held Thursday, February 21 and Sunday, February 24, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Chapel of Providence United Methodist Church, 2810 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC.
Tony Marciano, Executive Director of Charlotte Rescue Mission, will review characteristics of healthy relationship dynamics during the information sessions, and change management consultant Mindy Felcman Miralia will facilitate the workshop.
The workshop, also held at Providence United Methodist Church, will begin March 7, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., and is open to anyone who desires healthy, dynamic relationships.
Registration for the 12-week workshop is required and space is limited.
Register at www.providenceumc.org.
Upcoming Events near East Charlotte
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins