Mardi Gras Gala benefits lupus patients | Community Spirit
The Lupus Foundation of America is hosting its 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala this weekend.
Guests can expect a silent auction, photo booth, casino and fortune teller while enjoying authentic Creole cuisine.
The evening's entertainment is provided by Hot Sauce, a band of diverse taste and talent ranging in musical style from Oldies to Hip Hop.
All proceeds benefit the Piedmont Chapter of the Lupus Foundation of America, which is devoted to solving the mystery of lupus while providing support to those who suffer from its impact.
Party-goers can catch the fun at the Extravaganza Depot, located at 1610 North Tryon Street in Charlotte, Saturday February 23, at 7 p.m.
Admission is $150 and open to the public. Click here for tickets.
For more information on the fundraiser, call 704-716-5640, ext. 3.
Upcoming Events near East Charlotte
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map
- MEDIC: Two injured in southeast Charlotte wreck
- Firefighters investigating house fire in Elizabeth neighborhood
- French government to honor 15 NC veterans in Charlotte today
- Charlotte woman turning to Internet for clues in home break-in
- Police looking for two men wanted in connection to South End car break-ins